Friday, May 14, 2010

Since downloading IE7 I've lost my toolbar and can't access my internet options from control panel. Help!

Removed Yahoo toolbar as I'd heard this had some issues with IE7. Didn't help! Tried to remove IE7 - can't do this! Can't even right-click to copy/paste etc whilst on a web page.Since downloading IE7 I've lost my toolbar and can't access my internet options from control panel. Help!
You only need to do a search on here to see how many people are having problems with IE7. The best thing to do is download Mozilla Firefox available from http://click-downloads.com/firefox-2-fre鈥?/a> Its faster, more user friendly, easily customizable to suit your need and no problems.Since downloading IE7 I've lost my toolbar and can't access my internet options from control panel. Help!
Tools, is on the bottom line of the browser, that thing with the cog beside it, left click on that for Internet options.


The new Yahoo toolbar works with it, I had a issue with old one.


As a test I right clicked and copied a frog from google images, and pasted it onto a email without problems.
To access the ';Internet Options';, click on the gear-like icon on the top left corner of IE7.





To enable the ';Menu'; toolbar, right click on the portion next to the tabs. You can then check ';Menu Bar';.
Try this IE7 tweak.





http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ie7menutopt鈥?/a>
Even Microsoft executives are saying it's too unstable to use. Go back to IE6.
Remove IE7, its a piece of crap that microsoft tossed out. Go back to IE6 or Mozilla Firefox 2. You will like FireFox 2 alot, I think.





Result: A more happier you.

No comments:

Post a Comment