Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My computer is saying ';click to run an activeX control.and my coputer/internet is messed up someone help me!

my computer/internet is messed up,and i can't find my reboot disk..argh.and it says click to run an activeX control..and i click it but like pictures won't show up on websites..and peoples music on myspace..and like my college website that i need.someone help me pleaseeeeeeeMy computer is saying ';click to run an activeX control.and my coputer/internet is messed up someone help me!
I had the same problem and when I uninstalled ';Quick Time'; all was fine after thatMy computer is saying ';click to run an activeX control.and my coputer/internet is messed up someone help me!
Either run an antivirus or do a recovery of your hard drive. The destructive recovery will delete everything you've installed and saved, so back-up everything to flash drives or disks. Then just restart and get into the setup menu and select destructive recovery. It'll get rid of the virus and make the computer like it came from the factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment