Friday, May 14, 2010

I can't open the main program of my computer like internet explorer, c drive control panel.My OS (windows 98)

one thing , there's no any problems or errors coming up, just like upon clicking....';nothing happens';. Pls hepl me to solve this problem, tnx and god bless u allI can't open the main program of my computer like internet explorer, c drive control panel.My OS (windows 98)
Your only option pretty much now is to reformat your hard drive and reinstall 98. You will lose everything unless you have already backed up your stuff onto CDs/DVDs or another drive. However, this will save you a lot of hassle when dealing with such issues and your machine will work much faster.I can't open the main program of my computer like internet explorer, c drive control panel.My OS (windows 98)
ask god to fix it.


your computer has demons.


call benny hinn
Hi friend,


you must have some adware/spyware present on your computer or it may be due to some of the virus reason which could corrupt some of your system files which is needed to start some of the main system based programs such as Internet explorer , Control Panel and so on ! Reinstalling the Operating System could solve your problem or try instaling some antivirus and spyware programs.


Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment