Friday, May 14, 2010

I just installed Norton Internet Security 2007, & cannot find ';Parental Control';?

I have had Norton 2006 Version which had ';Parental Control'; in the status %26amp; setting area. Does anyone know if 2007 has it and if so how do I get get to it?I just installed Norton Internet Security 2007, %26amp; cannot find ';Parental Control';?
Yo Gary,


I do not have a clue here dude, because I have not had Norton on my system for ages---BUT--- you are Paying for this serivce !!!


Get in touch with Tech Support and have them do a walk through for you--- God knows they owe you the support since your paying them for the service in full and not for a partial program !!!I just installed Norton Internet Security 2007, %26amp; cannot find ';Parental Control';?
I have NIS 2007 but my ';Parental Control'; is educating the kids on what is acceptable. If they are old enough to look something up, they are old enough to be tought about the real world. If you treat things as taboo, they will be the only ones that don't know things and they will be easy targets for the bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment