Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can you find out everything about the person and control/follow them on internet or on phone?

I don't thimk it's legal. It sounds like you want to stalk somebody.Can you find out everything about the person and control/follow them on internet or on phone?
glad I don't know you!Can you find out everything about the person and control/follow them on internet or on phone?
Depends on what information you have in a user profile. In chat rooms they can follow you with a search to every chat room you go to. I'm ot sure about the phone part.





But you can find out who they are using a profile search on them, but remember you only see the information they have included. You would have to set the profile so no one could see or access it.
I belive so, in the last year I have leant alot that this computer,you can do all kind of things,if you have the right server....I belive you could
Stalk much? I'm sure there are ways

No comments:

Post a Comment