Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Liberals, Bill would give president emergency control of Internet. I'm sure you will defend that Cr@p too?

Ah James...you're still a piece of work..





And I mean that in a good way :PLiberals, Bill would give president emergency control of Internet. I'm sure you will defend that Cr@p too?
You have no idea what a Neo-Fascist is,





And you have no idea what a liberal is.





Let's assume that your link is true, It isn't but lets say it is. I do not support anyone having control over the internet, and I am as liberal as you get.





I have said it before and I will say it again, Obama is turning out to be more conservative than liberal.Liberals, Bill would give president emergency control of Internet. I'm sure you will defend that Cr@p too?
Not at all...It is not a feasible plan anyhow.





The government needs to start identifying the infrastructure it wants to defend and migrate it to an inaccessible, top level domain.





Then establish a limited number of ';portals'; that are more easily managed for customers to access that domain for legitimate reasons and with high security.





When and if a cyber attack comes, they simply close/defend those portals and leave the internet (which they would never be able to truly secure and keep functional) alone.
';I have said it before and I will say it again, Obama is turning out to be more conservative than liberal.';





O'tell me O'wise one, do you know what conservatism is? Obviously not..Obongo is an ideologue, on the left! Denial is not just a river in Africa..


...But I see your stance, since you have a blood thirsty killer as your avatar... who cause the death of millions..
YEE HAW!





What they afraid of if it aint true. I know they didnt like they patriotism act but at least they still alive. why does everyone wants to be so free all the time. its against gods whill! we need someone to protect and look over us so we not doin bad things against the Bibles.
I smoke two joints, in time of peace


And two in time of war


I smoke two joints, before I smoke two joints,


and then I smoke two more.
I have no problem with protection being in place in case of cyber terrorism, do you?
This libs on this board would be all over Bush if he tried this.
Yep, saw this. What does he plan, if anything, to leave private?

No comments:

Post a Comment