Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to control myself don't want to see nude content on internet i addittict to it my study is going down?

health, mental illHow to control myself don't want to see nude content on internet i addittict to it my study is going down?
I would seriously suggest downloading a program like OpenDNS that will block whatever websites you go to. If this still doesn't work for you, try disconnecting your internet when your studying. Also... do it gradually. This is going to sound weird, but see how much time you spend looking at nude content a day. Take that amount of time and chop off a little. Lessen the amount of time you are allowed to spend doing that a day until you're in a reasonable amount. Don't set a goal to eliminate it completely because that probably wouldn't go too well.





You didn't give an age, but most teens have this problem. If you are a teen, it'll likely fade. If you are in your twenties or so, I'd suggest the method above.How to control myself don't want to see nude content on internet i addittict to it my study is going down?
Self control. I too have an addiction, though not the dirty stuff. I controlled myself. Urge yourself to abstain from it for three weeks. It's difficult, but not impossible. Three weeks is the time required to form a new nerve route, in short, to make a new habit. After this time, you yourself will not feel like doing it anymore. Trust me on this. I've way too much experience on addiction. Chocolates, T.V., gaming, reading, and the latest one, downloading songs. I just put a stop to it. This was never my problem, so I don't know what it is like, although I'm sure this will work on your problem.





Remember, no matter how many people tell you it's natural, and that this is the age and everyone does this and all that bullshit. It may be natural to feel curious about it, but regular viewing is way beyond limits. You don't want to see all that, you need to put a control on yourself, no one else can. And not every one does this.





Try this, your marks will definitely improve.
MERRY CHRISTMAS


My dear friend you cant contol anything if you want you can disconnect the internet and remain with somebody around you even i do the same but i dnt see it as a problem.Whats wrong in seeing it,allocated time for it.Your whole life is a matter of choice so its left to you to decide


Good luck
Its all natural .. Its part of the growing up stage Dont worry u will ultimately get over it. And its not a huge crime to view such things , everyone does that in some stage of life. Cheer up dont worry and move on . Do whatever u want , its ur life..:)
Everything you do is a choice you make. You don't have to look at nude content, no one holds a gun to your head and forces you.





If you can't control yourself, certainly no one here can / could control you
Yeah man just be cool nothin 2 worry bout....


just block da sites which u feel r harmful and da explorer will never alloe u 2 view it.....it will reduce ur intentions......N if thats not enugh then disconnect da net 4 som weeks.....HOP IT WORKZZZZ
JUST COOL YOUR HEAD , GO TO THE ANSWER SECTION ON YAHOO , AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS .
Drip acid in your eyes.








But apart from that...dude! Have some self control. Damn!
its a serious problem,,, disconnect ur net for a few days until u r able to control urself,,, or block the stes........gud luck

No comments:

Post a Comment