Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to use Linux as an OpenVpn Server & share internet over it and control user's time and credit.?

';I want to use Linux as an OpenVpn Server ';





Been doing this for years and it works great!





There are two ways I would do this..... One I would look at the management console that OpenVPN offers.





You maybe able to control access without having to revoke.





The next thought would be to do like they do at the airport.





Here is what I mean. You have your ';subscriber'; set up with openvpn, then you route them to a second box that logs time and bills for access.





You can create two virtual machines to accomplice this within the same physical box. Iptables then becomes your best friend.





I am sure if you look at www.sourceforge.net, you will find some kind of Network access software like they use at an airport or cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment