Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I try to control my internet shopping?

im not sure whats up ive recently (last week) started internet shopping whether its food at Tesco or health, or on entertainment products.


At Tesco i spend loads more than normal as I dont have to carry things %26amp; can ';cruise'; the aisle quite easily getting exotic things i wouldnt normally consider and put aside for being too expensive.





As for other shops, I guess I get a bit carried there too for the same reasons as above.





For %26amp; against:


For: end up with new exotic things, %26amp; my post man is pretty hot! lol


Against: I get a bit carried away %26amp; think, hey, why not, you only live once? %26amp; probably spent a BOMB.


I ended up buying something today that didnt work, so i called the company%26amp; they said if i bought 1 now, sent the other back, thy would refund my money, so I did. then for some reason 5 hours later the damn thing started working, but i already have another sent out so will end up with 2!


I am afraid im getting carried away, but its only been a week, should i stop myself??Should I try to control my internet shopping?
Sounds like normal shopping to me but internet shopping is so easy to do. I guess my answer to your questions is, that if you had to ask that question then you really do know the answer otherwise you would not have asked. Unless you have the financial capacity to continue doing it, then keep a limit on your shopping.Should I try to control my internet shopping?
Maybe you should set yourself a budget for each week to make sure you don't overspend. It could lead to money problems if you spend too much long term plus it can be hard to keep track of what you spend online since its all on credit/debit cards.
If you are buying stuff you don't need or can't afford, then yes start controlling your purchases, before it becomes a real problem you can't control/
yes yes yes STOP!


the answer nobody ever wants to hear...


block the place from your mind and your computer.


out of sight out of mind.


its easier to buy something when all you have to do is click.


dont shop online.
Depends on whether you can afford it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment