Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I can't find Internet Options under Control Panel...I have a HP...with XP..any ideas?

internet options are not in control panel


open your browser


click tools up top-click internet options-


there ya go


good luckI can't find Internet Options under Control Panel...I have a HP...with XP..any ideas?
With the control panel open, on the top left of your screen if you see a button that says 'switch to category view'. That will do it.I can't find Internet Options under Control Panel...I have a HP...with XP..any ideas?
You can also access Internet option from Internet explorer to menu under tools. Try that
Right click internet explorer and go to properties... make sure its actually internet explorer and not a shortcut to it
Under XP you will find internet options under the tools menu on internet explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment