Friday, January 22, 2010

In Control Panel, Internet Properties, Yahoo isn't an option in my email programs, how can I change my setup?

I think I've seen a place to change this but I can't find it now. Please help!!In Control Panel, Internet Properties, Yahoo isn't an option in my email programs, how can I change my setup?
Yahoo will not show up as an option. Rather log in to your account on Yahoo and choose the ';Make this my default email'; option. Then forever more, when you click on an email link, yahoo will become the predominat program.


Hope this helpsIn Control Panel, Internet Properties, Yahoo isn't an option in my email programs, how can I change my setup?
That sounds logical but I don't see where the ';make yahoo my default email account option'; is. I looked in my account. Is it somewhere in the mail setup or the account setup, I don't see it anywhere within the either. Please give more details. Thanks!!!

Report Abuse



In control panel, go to add %26amp; remove programs, on the left side at the bottom push for set program defaults and the set whatever program you desire for e-mail. Its that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment