Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HELP my dad has control over my internet?

for our internet connection we have these white box sort of things plugged into the socket called ';Advent ethernet adapter';. But my dad in his room has a switch which if he turns off it cloese off my internet, i could just go and turn it back on but when i do it turns the printer on which makes a loud noise, is there anyway i could make the switch not turn on the printer aswell.HELP my dad has control over my internet?
Might be better to ask your Dad , for more time on line than going behind his backHELP my dad has control over my internet?
He has control of the internet for a reason! If you are hiding nothing, him controlling it wouldn't bother you!!





He is acting like a responsible parent should where the internet is concerned and if you do something which means he has not got control and he finds out, the chances are you will lose all privileges completely! Restricted access is better than no access!!
just unplug the printer.
Disconnect the printer wires..
Plug the printer out if u can before u switch the internet on!
unplug the printer before switching it back on clever guy. lol.
pay for your own internet and this might not be a problem.
there is but since your dad wants you off the net i won't tell you. it really quite simple.
he is obviously being a responsible father by not letting u waste all your time on Yahoo Answers
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment