Friday, January 22, 2010

Control a toy car over internet?

Is there a toy remote control car that I can buy with software that can allow me to control it over the internet? Like if I have a remote control car in a friends room, can I control it on my computer? We both will have the software installed.





This is like the experiment done on ';The Big Bang Theory'; show where they controlled devices in their home by sending a signal through the internet which relayed back to their home devices.





Is there such a thing I can buy?Control a toy car over internet?
Why, yes there is. You can buy something called Lego Mindstorms that you can control though bluetooth. Thus, not very far away, but it can be controlled by a cell, a computer, anything that syncs with bluetooth. But it also comes with sensors. Other than that, I dunno.
  • lip care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment