Friday, January 22, 2010

I used to open a new window in my internet every time I would press ';Control N';?

I used to open different windows at the same time by using this feature in my computer. Now, this went away somehow. I am not able to do it anymore. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!I used to open a new window in my internet every time I would press ';Control N';?
I'm not sure if this will work, but do the opposite of this:


http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view鈥?/a>





Either that or download IE again from:


http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloa鈥?/a>I used to open a new window in my internet every time I would press ';Control N';?
I would blame it on the keys since I don't know if you have a mac or a pc I can't tell you how to fix it. I'll change my answer if you list what type of computer you have.
well idk how to fix it but im just tellin you that mine still works.


only thing i can think of is updating your computer or internet.
I just tried it out and it works on my computer....maybe your control button or N button is broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment