Sunday, January 24, 2010

Im trying to access an internet page and I get an error: access control configuration prevents this request?

I am trying to access a sports talk show - it has been working fine up until last week and BOOM all of a sudden when I try to listen to the lastest show I get a ';Cache Access Denied'; message and a ';Access Control Configuation Prevents This Request'; error messageIm trying to access an internet page and I get an error: access control configuration prevents this request?
if your on dsl /lan


right click the intetrnet explorer click on propites


click on connection click on lan settings tick the box automatically detect settings and untick use a proxy





for firefox settings open firefox click on tools at the top click on options click on connections settings


tick the box detect connection to the internet untick manual proxy configuration





try them settings for 56k modem as well

No comments:

Post a Comment