Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A dialog box comes up asking me if I want to disconnect from the internet. Where do I find this box control?

This box comes up when I disconnect from the internet. I want to set it up for this to happen with my husbands account. Where do I find the controls to set this up?A dialog box comes up asking me if I want to disconnect from the internet. Where do I find this box control?
wait that happened to me.there is a little box next to the words that say do not use automatic disconnect click in the box make sure it is checked then press stay connected.and your done.A dialog box comes up asking me if I want to disconnect from the internet. Where do I find this box control?
next time it comes up check to see if there is a little box that says do not show this again. If there is a little box ... check that box and click it off.





not all pop up have that feature, check your control panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment