Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can't open internet options from: browser, control panel, or safe mode. In safe mode icon is there but not nam

I ran a spyware tool which removed lots of stuff from my registry. After that I can't copy and paste from browser, delete files from photobucket and similar websites. I've also reloaded Internet Ex 7, did a system restore to earliest restore point, and tried to find a file in my REGEDIT for something ';restricting'; or ';blocking'; my Internet Options. Is there ANYTHING short of reloading my windows XP operating system that can be done? Like adding the command prompt in the registry editor? The disk I have for XP is with service pack 1, and I have so many software programs on my machine, re-loading my O.S. would be a disaster. I wish we could prosecute these piles of garbage that write these spyware programs that hijack your system. Help is greatly appreciatedCan't open internet options from: browser, control panel, or safe mode. In safe mode icon is there but not nam
Did you check to see if any of your security software block changing of your internet settings? Spybot Search %26amp; Destroy has a feature which locks the internet settings, including: homepage and search page. SpywareBlaster has a similar feature which locks the Internet control panel. The same is true for Microsoft's Windows Defender. Other antispyware software, like SpySweeper and Spyware Doctor, have similar functions.Can't open internet options from: browser, control panel, or safe mode. In safe mode icon is there but not nam
omg i did that before, and i had no start menu. if you have the resource cd that came with the computer that is what you need.
Mozilla Firefox





If you can't access the download page from that computer get a nerd stick for a few bucks and get the installer on that from another comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment