Friday, January 22, 2010

I downloaded mozilla firefox and i couldnt open internet options from control panel or any where on pc i then?

deleted fire fox and installed ie normal version now i can open internet options any ideas why and what other good web browsers can i use i did like fire fox thanx tel 07811027817I downloaded mozilla firefox and i couldnt open internet options from control panel or any where on pc i then?
try Google Chrome..made by firefox also ;)I downloaded mozilla firefox and i couldnt open internet options from control panel or any where on pc i then?
By default 'Control Panel' -%26gt; 'Internet Options' is bound to Microsoft Internet Explorer.


For Firefox you have it under 'Tools' -%26gt; Options menu.


I always prefer 'Firefox' - the best.
I believe you access Internet Option on Firefox by clicking the Tools tab at the top. No need to go into Control Panel

No comments:

Post a Comment